Exciting Opportunity for Aspiring Business Analysts!
Join Our Team and Propel Your Career to New Heights!
At Hästens, we are dedicated to creating a world where sleep is not just a luxury, but a source of joy, peace, and love. Since 1852, we have perfected our craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden. Sleep is not merely a modern luxury; it is a fundamental biological necessity that forms the cornerstone of our overall well-being. We believe that quality sleep empowers individuals to shape the future they envision upon waking. This commitment drives our master craftsmen to meticulously handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs, using only the finest natural materials.
Proud to be a world-class international brand, we operate in over 40 countries with 300 partners across Europe, Asia, America, and Africa - and our growth continues.
Embarking on a journey to expand our business 10x, we seek highly motivated individuals to join us in turning this vision into reality. Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries who embody the Spirit of Hästens - an open mind, a global outlook, and a dedication to mastering our craft to enhance people's well-being.
Together, let's awaken the world
About the Role:
As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our organization's performance by identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing innovative solutions.
• You will be instrumental in conducting in-depth research and analysis to tackle business challenges.
• optimizing processes, and systems to drive efficiency and excellence.
• Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Develop financial plans and reports for stakeholders.
• Determine, safeguard, and follow up on best practices in our retail network.
• Create and follow up on KPIs and other performance indicator.
Education, Skills, Responsibilities, and Experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, finance, and accounting or related field
• 1-3 years relevant work experience.
• Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
• Utilize data modeling techniques to identify operational efficiencies.
• Develop and propose improvement plans for organizational performance.
• Advocate for the adoption of new technologies or strategic approaches.
• Develop and maintain retail playbook and audit adherence.
• Experience in salesforce is a plus.
• Proficient in English; proficiency in Swedish is an advantage.
This opportunity is ideal for you if:
• You are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
• You exhibit openness to innovative thinking and exploration of new ideas.
• You maintain a keen appetite for continuous learning and personal growth.
• You thrive in a dynamic start-up environment, flexible to adapt to rapid changes.
• You can take initiative with a sense of urgency.
What We Offer:
• Opportunities for professional growth and development within a supportive and innovative environment.
• A chance to work on impactful projects in-house and across various departments.
• Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
• An international, sustainable, and inclusive work environment
• Flexible working options
• Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.