Join Our Growing Team
BE AWAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE
Do you dream of changing people’s lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful, and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role:
Hästens is in a growth phase and we are now looking for a new Guest Experience Coordinator to join the Guest Experience Team at our Head Office in Köping. This role is an excellent opportunity for you if you are at the beginning of your career and looking for a role with great development opportunities. You will be one of Hastens’ most essential ambassadors by welcoming and serving our guests to ensure an amazing experience.
You will have the opportunity to work in a global company, working with guests worldwide and providing them with an extraordinary and memorable experience for a lifetime.
- Being an ambassador for Hästens and creating unforgettable experiences for visitors such as business partners, journalists and other media outlets, influencers, designers, and other VIPs.
- Host, oversee, and maintain the reception, dining areas, and conference rooms at our headquarters.
- Provide exceptional service in person, by email, and on the phone.
- Greet, welcome, and serve visits at Hästens, with lunches, coffee, etc., in the absolute best possible way.
- Coordinate and support the organization/logistics around trainings and visits for external and internal staff
- Manage mailboxes connected to training and visits.
- Arrange and host both external and internal events.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Point of contact for the company car management and administration.
- Coordinate facility and equipment management/purchasing.
- Participate as needed in special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional Support & service mindset.
- Outstanding communication and relationship skills.
- Extremely well-organised and flexible
- Warm, welcoming, and positive.
- Enjoy working with people.
- • Fluent in English for conversations and in writing for correspondence
- You are computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, e.g.) and in Apple products and applications, as well as Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel Outlook, Teams)
- Bachelor's Degree is a Must
- Positive mind-set and high-energy
- Sales and service-oriented and autonomous
- High-standard of cultures and values
- Adaptable to rapid change and priorities
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to keep up with a fast-pace
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire well-being. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV in English with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Hästens is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.