About the role
Since the late 1980s, Hästens has been on an immense growth journey increasing the annual revenue to over 100m EUR. We are currently growing at more than 30% annually but our ambitions are much bolder, and to meet our goals to expand globally we need to build our network of Business Developers.
As a Business Developer, your role is to find, engage and onboard new partners into your region that will be responsible for distributing Hästens range of luxury products to high-end retail customers. You will be our partners’ first point of contact in all matters, having the best solutions in mind. You will contribute to ensure the profit and growth over a specific area or region. Your role is to create and make sure every Hästens partner gets the greatest customer experience, in accordance with Hästens’ world-class standard. You will provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, serve as an advisor and support the partners in sales-related questions and concerns.
You will be a Hästens ambassador in every possible way and must embody our world-class standard. Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be pivotal in supporting the global teams responsible for executing the organizational growth
If this inspires then we invite you to show us what you are made of and if we match, we’ll give you the opportunity to establish your own hyper-growth business, backed by one of the world’s best performing high-end brands for entrepreneurial individuals.
- Generate new leads: identify new potential partners, grow network & partnerships
- Close new partners
- Work according to business action plans, managing your own pipeline with the support of the central business team
- Manage sales tracking tools, report important information, and maintain records of sales trends
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners and their stores
- Stay updated on new product launches and ensure our partner's sales team is informed
- Take the lead on future partner meetings, driving growth and development
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and experience
- Identify strengths and weaknesses for improvements in Sales Training.
- Act as a true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values: awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business-minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving
Experience and Requirements
- Valid driver's license
- You have proven successful experience in sales
- Understanding of profit and loss, strong analytics
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems and Salesforce is a big plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Proven successful track record in B2B sales and negotiations
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and proven ability to plan.
- Bachelor's degree or higher completed (preferably in business)
- Able to travel a great deal (approximately 60%) throughout the territory and about once a month to Köping, Sweden.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About Hästens Beds
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing rapidly.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive base compensation and an unlimited revenue performance based incentive structure. The latter is based on profitable business growth in your area.
Hästens Beds is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.