Customer Service Specialist
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for world-class order and customer support for the global market outside of the U.S, UK and Scandinavia, serving all our sales channels. You will have a high focus on serving people and be the key connection point with the Operations, Logistics and Customer Support departments in Sweden.
With a focus on flawless and efficient logistics as well as on premium sales experience, you will be accountable for order management, customer service, local logistics, compliance reporting, deliveries as well as order follow-up and claim management.
A teamplayer with the willingness to drive improvements creating excellence in operations and customer value.
Responsible for world - class customer service experience
- Responsible for world-class customer experience by being the primary point of contact for all customer service issues.
- Follow up customer questions and support in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Responsible for constantly seeking new ways to improve operational efficiency and innovation
- Be the primary link with the Global Supply chain team in Sweden on all operational topics, and will work closely with these departments to improve the experience for customer.
Responsible for order management
- Responsible for ensuring orders are handled correctly by tracking orders from shipment to delivery. You will manage communication between Sweden Customer Service, international and domestic freight forwarders, receiving warehouse and sales team to coordinate scheduling and execution of deliveries to clients. Work in close collaboration with local accounts receivable to ensure payments of orders
Inventory management and reporting
- Daily reporting of warehouse inventory levels
- Assist on stocktaking procedures and adjustments in the accounting system for local stock
- Creates opportunities for sell through of obsolete inventory
- Manages warehouse relationships to ensure high levels of performance and adherence to high standards of care and quality
- Collect and distribute data and reports to local authorities to uphold legal compliance standards
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years of Sales Operations/Administration or Customer-Driven experience
- 2 + years experience with ERP systems (Salesforce is an advantage)
- Experience within Purchasing and/or Logistics in retail is an advantage
- Experience within e-commerce is an advantage
- Fully energized and committed
- Willing to drive change and improvements
- The person should be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, team player.
- Technical literacy a must (i.e., Pages, Excel, Keynote, etc.)
- Possibility to travel is required (some international when needed)
- Valid drivers license and travel I.D. necessary
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized with a hands-on problem-solving attitude
- Flexible and can meet internal and statutory deadlines
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status