Hospitality & B2B Business Development Manager
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting Hospitality and B2B expansion!
As Hospitality & B2B Business Development Manager you will contribute to ensure the profit and growth over Hospitality and B2B globally. You will be responsible to identify new sales and building a strong prospect pipeline of Hotel & B2B customers.
Your role is to create and make sure every Hotel & B2B gets the
greatest customer experience, in accordance with Hästens’
You will provide assistance and support for our retail partners in Hospitality & B2B related questions and collaboration. You will be a Hästens ambassador in every possible way and must embody our world-class standard. As the Hospitality & B2B Development Manager, you will assist and implement sales strategies, help develop business action plans, and collaborate to achieve both the sales goals and the strategic goals of the company.
Together with the Hospitality & B2B Lead your efforts and initiatives within the new Hospitality & B2B sector will be pivotal in supporting the global teams responsible for executing the organizational growth.
- Accurate qualification of potential Hospitality & B2B customers, re-qualification, and maintenance of existing Hospitality & B2B customers
- Establish and maintaining complete and up-to-date information on each Hospitality & B2B customer in Salesforce. This includes a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs, gap, history, plans, issues, organizational structure, strategies existing business alliances and key competitors.
- Identifying, developing, initiating and managing opportunities based on their fit with broader strategic
- Identifying key purchase points and decision-makers that influence the “buy” decision.
- Cooperate with Marketing for Hospitality PR opportunities for social, print, and digital media.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting networks
- Actively seek new Hospitality & B2B opportunities
- Partner up with Hästens retail partners to grow their sales, support and drive their Hospitality & B2B skills through training.
- Delivers value-added services to create long term customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Positions self as “Subject Matter Expert” in terms Hospitality & B2B business segment activity
- Delivering on commitments to customers.
- Act as a true professional by representing the Hästens bluecheck values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
Experience and Requirements
- Academic degree within Hospitality, Sales, business administration or similar
- Proven successful experience and track-record in Hospitality & B2B sales and negotiations. • 5+ years of professional working experience in an international environment within the Hospitality Sector, a Sales Organisation or a B2B company.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems is a plus
- Proficient in working with tools such as Microsoft Office365 (Teams, Planner, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive)
- Able to travel a great deal (approximately 50%) throughout the territory, and every now and again to-and-from Köping,Sweden
- Excellent English - verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplify a positive, calm, and professional demeanor.
- Able to meet sales goals with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Team-player who is both self-motivated and able to motivate colleagues.
- Think out of the box
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.