Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
- Process incoming payments from customers.Set up new customer accounts Prepare statements, bills and invoices Issue credit notes.
- Prepare Volume Bonus calculations.
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments.
- Make provisions for bad debts Follow up litigation processes.
- Work closely with collections agents, reporting on collection activity and accounts receivable status.
- Develop and deliver accurate reports to detail aging and past due accounts for management.
- Respond to customer and Sales representatives’ enquiries regarding account status Reconcile Accounts Receivable and Collector ledger.
- Follow up on open accounts with customers and Sales representatives.
- Nurture healthy business relationships to ensure timely payments from customers. Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Conducting due diligence searches to ensure creditworthiness of customers.
- Follow up on distribution agreements and credit terms
- Participation on ERP projects implementation
Skills and requirements
- Fluent in English; a good command of Nordic languages would be advantageous (Finnish, Norwegian, Danish or Icelandic)
- At least 3 years’ experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and good credit and collection practices.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or ACCA certification.
- Good command of Excel.
- Have strong administrative skills.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Have a strong sense of teamwork
- Be proactive and have the ability to make sound decisions regarding the proper handling of customer accounts.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.