Product Master Data Specialist
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting worldwide expansion as Product Master Data Specialist. In this role within our supply chain team, you will crate, amend and manage our master data. As Product Master Data Specialist, you will be the owner and main administrator of masterdata for products and sellable items in the ERP system and review and respond to enquiries related to Master Data. You will work closely with our partner and be the point of contact related to product masterdata in our ordering tools and apps. You will report directly to the OTS manager.
Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, this position will be an important function in supporting the global growth.
- Be the owner and main administrator of masterdata for products and sellable items in the ERP system
- Create, amend and manage our master data
- Work closely with partners and be the point of contact related to product masterdata in our ordering tools and Apps
- Represent Blue Check
Skills and requirements
- University degree with logistic or system profile or equivalent within relevant practice, preferably a background as a systems engineer
- Some years of industry experience: information systems/supply chain/customer service
- Experience of working with salesforce
- Knowledge of Rootstock, Excel and Master Data Management
- High proficiency in English
- Technical writing and end-user documentation
- Project management
- Solution oriented
- Self driven
- Holistic approach
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.