Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting worldwide expansion as an English-language Copywriter. In this role, within our Global Marketing team, you will as a Copywriter at Hästens, be a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and crafting work that redefines how we think of sleep. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You must be comfortable working across all mediums including editorial, print, film, in-store, social, mobile, digital, experience, OOH & internal communication.
What is key is having a holistic narrative and deep understanding for our brand values. You have a strong point of view on concept and story on behalf of a brand, whether on a product label or in a long-form script. When you decide to make something, you see your vision through from concept to launch.
Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be pivotal in supporting the global teams responsible for executing the organizational growth.
Skills and requirements
- Able to articulate big ideas and narratives, including product selling points for all mediums, including editorial print, film & content, social, product, in-store, interactive, activations, OOH, print, mobile, events, newsletters, experiential, press releases, etc.
- Elevate the narrative communication of Hästens to a higher level by creating compelling writing focused on engaging and converting our customers and partners
- Understand how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a consumer experience
- Editorial writing for our Catalogue and crafting our brand story, journalistic experience and approach to writing is a plus
- Collaborate with external agencies when and where required
- Ensure that the tone-of-voice of Hästens is clearly defined and up to date and assist in establishing templates and guidance documents for global deployment. This includes the continuous evolution of the Hästens Guidelines to document how writing and brand expression is executed for internal and external partners
- Respond to approved requests from the Hästens organization and deliver written communication on time, in full and in the highest quality in line with Hästens tone-of-voice
- Work alongside our translator partners and internal team to make sure translations of texts are done as needed
- Communicate Hästens news and highlights through our internal Check-In site
- Contributes strategically to the long-term vision of the brand
- We’re active in close to 50 countries and we support each store and local partners with communication from our studio team
- A part of the role will be to support our local markets with local press releases, event invites & advertisements across traditional and digital touchpoints
- 5+ years experience in concepting and writing copy for global brands, ideally on both agency and client-side
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to write clear and elevated copy for a variety of subjects and channels
- Native (or as good as native) in English, fluent in Swedish, other languages are a benefit
- Relevant academic degree within journalism, copywriting, language studies is a plus
- History of self-initiated projects is a plus
- Adobe Creative Cloud core applications experience is a plus
- Experience in using tools such as macOS and Microsoft Office365 (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive), Monday.com, Zoom, Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, TikTok)
- Position require majority of the time spent in Köping, Sweden
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work across CET, US & Canada Eastern, Central, and Pacific Time Zones
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.