Order & Customer Support Specialist
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
The Order & Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for world-class order and customer support for the US market serving all our sales channels. High focus on serving people and the key connection point with the Operations, Logistics and Customer Support departments in Sweden.
With a focus on flawless and efficient logistics as well as on premium sales experience, the Order and Customer Support Specialist will be accountable for order management, deliveries as well as order follow-up and claim management.
A teamplayer with the willingness to drive improvements creating excellence in operations and customer value.
- Responsible for world-class customer experience
- The primary point of contact for all customer service issues, including complaints, service issues, e-commerce email communication, etc.
- Will lead and strengthen the organization in providing the best possible customer service experience on every customer touch point.
- World class customer service within the same time zone
- Follow up customer questions and support in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Responsible for constantly seeking new ways to improve operational efficiency and innovation
- Will be the primary link with the Global Supply chain team in Sweden on all operational topics, and will work closely with these departments to improve the experience for customer.
- Responsible for creating and training customer service standards and ensures that they are met across the region.
- Responsible for order management
- Responsible for ensuring orders are handled in accordance to the process.
- Tracks orders from shipment to delivery, and is the primary source of information regarding delivery dates and delays for Americas.
- Release order from our warehouse to customers
- Train sales organization in transform manual order to auto order via our digital tools (e.g Hästens Order Tool, Hästens Retail system)
- Manages communication between Sweden Customer Service, international and domestic freight forwarders, receiving warehouse and sales team to coordinate scheduling and execution of deliveries to clients.
- Inventory management and reporting
- Daily reporting of warehouse inventory levels
- Assist on stocktaking procedures and adjustments in the accounting system for local stock
- Creates opportunities for sell through of obsolete inventory
- Manages warehouse relationships to ensure high levels of performance and adherence to high standards of care and quality
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years of Sales Operations/Administration or Customer-Driven experience
- 2 + years experience with ERP systems (Salesforce is an advantage)
- Experience within Purchasing and/or Logistics in retail is an advantage
- Experience within e-commerce is an advantage
- Fully energized and committed
- Willing to drive change and improvements
- The person should be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, team player.
- Technical literacy a must (i.e., Pages, Excel, Keynote, etc.)
- Possibility to travel is required (some international when needed)
- Valid drivers license and travel I.D. necessary
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Well organized with a hands-on problem-solving attitude
- Flexible and can meet internal and statutory deadlines
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.