Quality Management Lead
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As quality management lead you will ensure the never ending persuit of mastery at Hästens.
You will be responsible to build a quality system that can be scaled across the globe as we grow.
You will further develop and document our existing processes in quality control and quality assurance to ensure mastery in every component and process.
You will be responsible to collect and maintain data to continuesly monitor quality performance.
You will be an global ambassador for the quality mindset of all craftsmen in our current and future factories.
You will report directly to the COO.
- Ensure quality is maintained or improved during rapid growth and global expansion
- Documenting and developing processes to create a scalable quality system at Hästens including continues improvements, root cause problem solving and craftsmens responsibilities
- Document and develop scalable quality control processes
- Document and develop supplier quality assurance processes
- Document and develop preventive quality processes
- Oversee and train root cause problem solving
- Support other departments in process mapping
- Collect and analyze quality data from suppliers and own process
- Coordinate and supervise daily quality work
- Coordinate actions and root cause problem solvings to ensure the uphold of mastery in our craft
- Coordinate and supervise quality assurance of our suppliers
- Support customer claims process
- Run quality meetings
- Ensure that quality control instructions for craftsmen and technicians are up to date
Skills and requirements
- Master of science within relevant field
- 5 years experience of quality management work
- Management experience preferred
- Experience setting up quality systems preferred
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.