Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Store Experience design and develop a consistent store experience for all our stores around the world. Here you will find Store Designers and Visual Merchandisers that work together with the Global Customer & Marketing team and Sales. Everyone collaborates to create inspiring Hästens stores for each specific location.
Store Experience is a dynamic place where hundreds of new Hästens stores are designed every year. And thanks to the company's goal of expanding 100% every year, we expect to have a lot to do in the future.
- Create high quality store layouts with regards to Hästens store concept, customer experience, architectural features, and country conditions in line with guidelines and always pushing for the best possible store experience
- Ensure drawings are delivered in time and have the right quality.
- Execute technical drawings for store build-outs and the store design concept.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the larger Customer & Marketing department, Sales team and Supply Chain.
- Manage several projects simultaneously
- In charge of building, modelling, setting up and structuring the Archi Cad Library and template.
Skills and requirements
- Positive mindset and high level of energy
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in Architecture, Interior Design, Design or a closely related field
- 3+ years professional experience in a similar role
- At least 5+ year of professional experience in ArchiCAD
- Professional experience with Enscape and/or Twin Motion
- Experience with Adobe creative suit (Ps, Ai, Id) is a plus.
- Strong sense for retail and an interest in customer experience.
- Proficient in working with tools such as Microsoft Office365 (Teams, Planner, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive), Zoom, Mac Keynote and Adobe Creative Cloud.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.