Store Manager, Täby
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and in doing so, we are looking for a Store Manager. As a Store Manager in a Hästens store, you will cultivate and work together with a passionate team, driving sales, and creating the best possible environment for customers to experience quality sleep; offering a world-class service in line with our brand’s premium identity. The Store Manager holds the central responsibility for sustained store revenue and profitability.
The Store Manager will be a multi-faceted role as key ambassador within the community. Think of yourself as hosting an experience and forging relationships rather than coaching your team through transactions. The purchase of a Hästens Bed is a lifestyle investment which often entails multiple visits to a store to experience what good sleep actually feels like. The Store Manager should, along with the sales associate(s) ensure that customers feel welcome and safe enough to close their eyes and relax into the best sleep of their life. There is enormous trust placed on the Store Manager, so it is important to emphasize the sensibility and people-skills of this role, both in dealing with internal staff/sales associates and potential customers. A focus on flawless and efficient after-sell premium client experience is paramount and often yields repeat business and referrals.
In your role as Store Manager, you will elevate the customer, enabling them to make a sound investment and enjoy their bed purchase effortlessly. This stress-free approach which will in turn allow customers to be the best version of themselves…
- Is an active partner to the global retail organization
- Leads an uncompromising, mission-led retail store team
- Drives for long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Drives sustainable top and bottom-line growth
- Ensures a world-class store operation and environment
- Creates and drives effective in-field marketing activities and outreach
Skills and requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of direct retail experience
- Experience managing people and multiple locations
- Industry preference: luxury, high-end retail
- Learning agile; able to pick up the skills and grow into the position
- Must be passionate about retail excellence
- Computer literacy required (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess strong quantitative, strategic, and organizational skills
- Polished and professional image to align with Hästens’ brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English Language and native language is a must.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.