Social Media Manager
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting worldwide expansion as Social Media Manager. In this role within our Global Customer & Marketing team, you will support Hästens primarily by ensuring the right strategies are in place to meet and grow our target audience as well as engaging them on a daily basis.
Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be pivotal in supporting the global teams responsible for executing the organizational growth.
- Define platform and content strategies for each social media channel to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. Make sure to take target audience fit and brand safety into account
- Align strategies with key stakeholders
- Ensure strategies evolve as the social landscape does
- Ensure Look and Feel of platforms is on brand at all times
- Publish content on a regular basis across all platforms adapting content to suit different channels
- Manage community questions in a speedy way on all relevant platforms with support from key stakeholders and build internal support network
- Ensure outdated content is removed from social channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms in adequate quality and quantity
- Brief into internal/external resources all content and copy needs, manage approval process
- Shape 360° marketing campaigns as part of the cross-functional campaign team, ensure key messages are amplified across Social Media channels
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote Hästens
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of engaging the audience and measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Define relevant targets are set and tracked
- Grow audience, increase brand awareness and engagement
- In charge of monthly reporting as well as contributing to marketing campaign reports
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience within a similiar role for a B2C brand, preferable in premium positioning
- Hands on experience managing Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn. Preferable also Pinterest and TikTok.
- Experience in using tools for collaboration and communication such as Microsoft Office365 (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive), Zoom.
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Strong writing ability
- Position is based in Sweden, preferably Köping area.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.