Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As Sales Manager, you will be the partners’ first point of contact in all matters, having the best solutions in mind. You will contribute to ensure the profit and growth over a specific area or region. Your role is to create and make sure every partner gets the greatest customer experience, in accordance with Hästens’ world-class standard.
You will provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, serve as adviser and support the partners in sales-related questions and concerns.
As Sales Manager you will identify new sales and together with the Business Development Manager grow the business. You will be a Hästens ambassador in every possible way and must embody our world-class standard.
Skills and requirements
- Generate new leads: identify new potential sales and partners by excellent customer support.
- Work with activities according to business action plans; traffic, conversion and average ticket value.
- Provide data and guides to help the business development team.
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information.
- Maintain record of sales trends.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners and their stores.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and feature launches and ensure partners sales team is on board.
- Communicate new products, service opportunities, special developments, and information.
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Identify sales skills deficiencies and suggest sales process improvements.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs.
- Oversee sales training material and suggest improvements.
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising, store concept. Respect and keep deadlines and follow up on results.
- Stay up to date with latest sales trend and best practices.
- Keep a clear agenda when visiting partners with such as in-store trainings, information, promotion, etc..
- Act as true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
Experience and other requirements
- Proven successful experience in sales
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Proven successful track-record in B2B sales and negotiations
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and proven ability to plan and 3+ years’ experience working in a sales-driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to travel a great deal (approximately 50%)
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Able to meet sales goals with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Possess strong motivation for making sales, adaptive, and flexible to new “ways of working”
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills
- Exemplary behavior according to Hästens Blue-check values and culture
- Team-player who is both self-motivated and able to motivate colleagues
- Technically/database savvy
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.