Creative Project Coordinator
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
In this role, you will interact with employees of all levels and from all teams across the company.
As the Creative Project Coordinator, you are responsible for driving the process between internal requesters and our Creative Studio.
Often the first touchpoint for projects, you’ll clarify all requirements, collect all necessary details and information, assign design & copy resources, schedule and manage the departmental workflow to ensure final projects are delivered successfully and on time.
You thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment, are attentive, organised and have an upbeat, can-do attitude.
You understand the Hästens brand, and will organise the day-to-day operations of the Creative Studio to deliver beautiful creative on time.
This role will report into the Creative Studio Lead, and is responsible for overseeing the production and implementation of appropriate assets in all deliverables; including but not limited to printed materials (editorial, in-store, etc.), digital assets (social, digital marketing, web, in-store, etc.) and will be in charge of the asset library.
The Project Coordinator should be comfortable working both independently and within a larger team environment, solution-oriented, highly organised, and sharply focused with a keen eye for detail.
Skills and Requirements
- Coordinate Creative Projects from end-to-end; from briefing, creative development to delivery, acting as a liaison between the project stakeholders and the Creative Studio
- Effectively prioritise projects in the Design Team project queue, adjusting timelines and resources as needed and helping Designers manage their workloads
- Schedule kick-off meetings with stakeholders
- Develop timelines for creative projects, identifying roles & responsibilities of all key stakeholders, detail workflow execution, ensure deliverables are on time and on brand
- Clearly communicate expectations
- Understand brand guidelines and be able to provide direction or feedback on general brand standards
- Establish strong processes that support the Creative Studio’s projects, helping the team work more efficiently to deliver beautiful results that support company goals and initiatives
- Coordinate the execution of creative content projects such as: Print-related: editorial, in-store, branded products, OOH; Digital-related: ad campaigns, marketing emails, web & social
- Own the asset library making sure that existing and upcoming photo and video assets are organised and updated for their purposes
- Give input on content strategy and complexity for production and capacity planning
- Coordinate scope of content and communicate scope and timing fluctuations to all stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role for an Internal Marketing/Creative Team or Agency
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with design software functionality and capabilities like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of how to use Microsoft Office, Outlook & Teams
- Experience working in the print industry preferred—can speak the print language of color, printing processes, press checks Experience in project management or content management systems such as JIRA or similar software
- Experience working with external production vendors, requesting bids and quotes
- Experience managing photo and video shoots (nice to have, not required)
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.