Wholesale Training & Development Lead
GLOBAL WHOLESALE · Köping, Stockholm, Västerås, Örebro, Eskilstuna
Wholesale Training & Development Lead
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As Wholesale Training & Development Lead, you be responsible for driving the skills growth for the wholesale team and our external partners ensuring our continued growth and success. You will be creating and delivering new programs and sessions both at our head office in Köping and other locations. You will be working closely with your peers in the wider training team to elevate and promote change within Wholesale driving change and continuous improvement. You will be motivating high performance from the team ensuring the profit and growth targets for every region.
As Wholesale Training & Development Lead you will be working with the Global Wholesale Lead and Regional Leads to define the strategic plans to ensure our employees and partners are delivering excellence. As a true sales expert you will understand the challenges and opportunities for ensuring you and the team are exceeding our already world-class standard.
- Plan the training calendar and deliver of courses for the Wholesale team and partners.
- Ensure team have the highest standard of knowledge.
- Measure and track delegate success and standard of competence for employees and partners.
- Motivate and push performance amongst team to ensure OKR’s are achieved.
- Create and deliver training at Köping as well as other locations as required.
- Representing Wholesale as the stakeholder in the wider LMS implementation project.
- Ensuring the LMS roll out to Wholesale team and Partners is without operational disruption and user uptake is maximized.
- Creating content and adapting existing content to be suitable on our LMS solution – Mobitrain.
- Working closely with wider company team to ensure brand continuity and consistent messaging.
- Keep control and understand everything that’s going on in the regions.
- Using LMS to create new and dynamic learning opportunities to continue team growth, development, and sales success.
- Working with the wider Training team to ensure the best experience and results driven content across the company.
- Supporting the company training communications and excellence standards through our in-house society; Hästens Academy.
- Being the authentic and credible sales expert when participating in collaborations cross functionally.
- Provide a positive, happy, motiving atmosphere embodied in trust and love.
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising, store concept. Respect and keep deadlines and follow up on results.
- Keep a clear agenda when visiting the team and partners with such as instore trainings, information, promotion, e.g.
- Act as true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
Skills and requirements
- MBA or equivalent.
- Proven successful track record in Sales.
- 5+ years’ experience in L&D focused roles delivering and creating training content
- Experience managing teams across international locations.
- Previous experience of working in a Matrix structure is an advantage.
- Position is based in Sweden but will require great amount of travel, both within existing sales regions and to Köping.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Being professional and meet company goals with a high level of energy.
- Strong motivation for making sales, adaptive and flexible to new “ways of working”.
- Ideas focused with a strong can-do attitude.
- Act according to Hästens Blue-check values.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.