Global Product Marketing Lead - Marketing
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting worldwide expansion as Global Product Marketing Lead. In this role within our Global Customer & Marketing team, you will support Hästens primarily by defining and developing, the product (360°approach) from portfolio management, idea & concept development, to ensuring the production-ready product sample sign-off and successful launch plan.
Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be pivotal in supporting the global teams responsible for executing the organizational growth.
- Build in-depth knowledge about Hästens, Hästens products and services, and our target customer segments as the foundation for successfully leading a customer-centric product marketing function.
- Develop and continuously update a 3-5 year product portfolio masterplan and roadmap across all categories including regular sales performance and stock analysis, as well as retirements as part of the overall marketing plan together with Operations.
- Responsible for price points, pricing structure and achieving overall target margins.
- Develop holistic product concepts together with the family, Creative Director, the Chief Customer & Marketing Officer, Operations, R&D and other stakeholders as part of the Hästens product launch process and develop corresponding stakeholder briefings.
- Ensure that all products truly represent the Spirit of Hästens and meet the highest standards.
- Work closely with product development, R&D and Operations to create extraordinary products
- Lead all aspects of product marketing (from sample release, information sheets, launch packages, briefings for Creative Studio, catalogue, handover to Operations etc.).
- Be involved in the production process of creative assets.
- Be an honest, unafraid and daring team member who speaks up and challenges within the context of a productive discourse aimed at raising the level of our standards, energy and success of Hästens
- Be a member of the Hästens Global Marketing Lead Team and lead indirectly across the organization
- Be a role model within the world of Hästens
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in industrial engineering is required, marketing knowledge is a strong plus
- 3 years of relevant practical experience within global product management and product marketing roles with a progressive track record, especially with regards to customer-centric product marketing
- Experience in the high-end furniture or textile segment is a plus
- Experience in using tools such as Microsoft Office365 (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint/OneDrive), Slack, Zoom, PLM tools
- Position needs to be based in Sweden, strong preference for living in Köping/Västerås
- Physical presence at the Köping HQ required at least 3 days per week (5 days preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work across CET, US & Canada Eastern, Central, and Pacific Time Zones
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.