Global Wholesale Manager
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
As Global Wholesale Manager, you will monitor, develop and manage the strategic direction of our Wholesale growth. You will be driving continuous performance from the team ensuring the profit and growth over each region. You will be working with the Global Wholesale Lead to define the strategic plan in cooperation with the Marketing function to establish the direction which upholds our brand positioning and continues to achieve a strong and targeted penetration in new markets.
As Global Wholesale Manager you strive for excellence and are the key motivator for the teams continued success. In addition you will be able to make sales happen and make sure you will be a Hästens representative in all possible ways and meet our world-class standards.
- Plan and execute Global Wholesale Lead strategy.
- Ensure team are maximizing sales pipeline efficiencies.
- Develop a multi-channel strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Motivate and Manage performance amongst team to ensure OKR’s are achieved.
- Working with Global Wholesale Lead on P&L management to support in delivering operating profit.
- Oversee the tactical Sales, Marketing & Training plans in each region.
- Establish and maintain good and strong relationships with Regional Leads, their partners and stores.
- Oversee the Business action plans being developed by the NBD teams with regular contact with ongoing support with BD Managers. Ensuring we secure a great start for every new partner.
- Make sure that the teams act with the partner and customer in mind and provide them with world-class service, follow guidelines and store design.
- Stay up to date with updates in the region.
- Communicate new products, service opportunities, special developments and information.
- Responsible for driving continuous development. Being a role model for the team, demonstrating best practices.
- Provide a positive, happy and motiving atmosphere.
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising and store concept.
- Keep a clear agenda when visiting the team and partners with such as instore trainings, information, promotion etc.
- Act as a true professional by representing the Hästens blue-check values; awake, enlightened, empowered, committed, open, business minded, accountable, serving, respectful and loving.
Skills and requirements
- MBA or equivalent.
- Proven successful track record in Wholesale/B2B sales and negotiations.
- 10 + years sales industry experience.
- Experience managing teams across international locations.
- Experience in Retail is an advantage.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Financial knowledge is a must.
- Position is based in Europe but will require great amount of travel, both within existing sales regions and to Köping in Sweden.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Being professional and meet company goals with a high level of energy.
- Strong motivation for making sales, adaptive and flexible to new “ways of working”.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.