Europe South Wholesale Lead - Southern Europe
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well – one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for Hästens existing business and future growth in Southern Europe. You will identify and create opportunities for sustainable business growth for the area. You will report to the Global Wholesale Lead and manage a team of Business Developers that are based in the different countries. You will identify prospects and build a strong pipeline of future partners, preferably Hästens stores. Your efforts and initiatives will secure business-growth.
As Europe South Wholesale Lead, you will assist and implement Marketing strategies, develop business action plans and collaborate to achieve both the sales goals and the strategic goals of the company.
You will be a deal-maker, a relationship-builder and nurturer of healthy business communication. While doing so, you will demonstrate great integrity, service and partnership as a Hästens ambassador in alignment with our world-class standards.
- Responsible for driving growth in Southern Europe with the help of the Business Developers located in each country
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and select the deals in line with the region’s strategy and goals
- Develop sales relationships with new partners by implementing Hästens’ way of working through business action plans
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through educating, networking, events and presentations
- Build a network of business people in the area who meet the partner profile
- Establish and maintain good and strong relationships with partners and their stores
- Build and plan the business actions plans with new partners
- Make sure that the stores act with the customers in mind and provide them with world-class service, following guidelines and store design. Ensure the integrity of the brand is always preserved
- Follow both the Concept and Marketing guidelines plans to ensure brand alignment
- Ensure markets and stores support future eCommerce, website and other digital strategies designed to promote system growth
- Keep control and understand store operations while providing guidance and information to improve all conditions
- Streamline communication of new products, service opportunities, special developments, networking, events, presentations, and ad-hoc information
- Analyze obstacles in the sales process and taking initiative for results
Skills and requirements
Bachelor's or Master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent leadership skills
Proven, successful track record in B2B sales, business development and negotiations in the region
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and proven ability to plan and manage resources
- 5+ years of experience working in a competitive quota-driven environment
- Market knowledge, selling to customers needs and great presentation skills
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to sales, visual merchandising, store concepts
Position will require considerable amount of travel, both within the country and sometimes to Köping in Sweden
Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and local language.
- Professional and able to meet sales targets with a high level of energy and drive
- Planning, prospecting, and closing skills, in terms of sales
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa – and still growing.